Thursday, 6 November 2008

Sam 5

My Son is a massive Ben 10 fan and with his 5th birthday coming up, I thought I'd make him a special party invite where he's the star of the show. I copied the pose from existing Ben 10 artwork (thanks google) but did my own take to make the face and hair resemble Sam.

My first sketch had him looking a bit too old, so for the final version I enlarged his head to more 5yo proportions. I really wanted this to look like Sam could exist in the Ben 10 universe. I'm pretty happy with the result.


7 comments:

  1. Nice job, its always fun when you can do custom drawings for family and friends - I'm sure your son loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my son likes ben ten as well.

    nice job here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea...best birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! You make a cool dad. :)

    ReplyDelete

You've come this far, may as well leave a comment while you're here! Go on, you know you want to.