Monday 4 July 2016

Star Wars craziness!

Look what I did ma
Image courtesy ABC Central Victoria: Larissa Romensky

Last Thursday (30th June 2016) I was interviewed by the lovely Larissa Romensky from ABC Central Vic, about my work on the Star Wars Golden Books. You can read the full interview here as well as see a brief working video of Mr Vader.

News soon got around and what started off as a nice interview for a website ended up becoming National news, culminating in a Channel 9 News story and live interview to the nation on ABC News24.


"Don't look at the camera, don't look at the camera"
click my face to see a clip (links to facebook)


 Um?....Star Wars?
"Yes and that's why Han shot first you see?"
click my face to see a clip (links to facebook)


This might well go down, as one of the more surreal days in my life. Certainly one of the most nerve wracking too.
But I'm truly humbled by the reactions I've received since then and I'm grateful, every day, that I've been fortunate enough to work on something so beloved as Star Wars.

So.... Beep Boop!
Beep Boop!
Thanks for rolling on by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.