Wednesday 12 November 2014

Beastman's Diary

"Dear Diary,

Once again Skeletor has been a total jerk today. I don't know what it is I'm doing wrong, and it doesn't seem to matter what I do to try and make him happy, it's NEVER enough.

He doesn't get that He-Man is really REALLY strong and its really hard to fight a big tough guy like him every day. Plus my chiropractor said I should be taking it easy with my back the way it is, not getting into scuffles willy nilly.

My confidence is at an all time low and I swear if he makes fun of my fur again, I'm going back to live with my parents. At least they understand what its like.

What he doesn't understand is High School was a really tough time for me, I was an early developer and all the other kids would tease me all the time. like ALLL the time. It took me a long time to get over that and yet here we are again.

I bet if i was to make fun of his boney face and call him names he wouldn't like it.

Oh well, perhaps tomorrow will be different. Me and TrapJaw are going bowling, so that will be nice.

Thanks for listening

BM  xxx"


1 comment:

  1. hillarious mate. Do one of Skeletor at the supermarket

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.