Tuesday 22 November 2011

something different

Seems as though lately my days are being swallowed up drawing cutesy little animals. My last 3 books (including the one I'm working on) are all animal themed. So when it came down to a little warm up scribble this morning, I thought I'd try a lovely lady. For some reason I always tend to draw ugly guys or monsters (see previous post), so it made a nice change to draw something feminine. To be honest I could use the practice on that front.

Anyway I thought I'd post my scribble and the reference picture I found. As you can see I'd changed up the pose a little and broken her (screen) right ankle. Poor lady.


2 comments:

  1. Quite nice! I'm sure she comes with ankle-healing powers to handle many a fancy shoe~ :]

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.