Tuesday 16 December 2008

Happy Holidays

I can't believe there's little over a week to go, and I've still got soooo much to get done. This may well be my last post for 2008, so I just wanted to thank everyone (friends, followers, feeders, occasional visitors and accidental stumblers) for stopping by. A special big thanks to those who took the time out to leave some nice comments. They are all appreciated.

So I'll leave you with my family's Christmas card for this year. Apologies to those that don't go for the dude in the suit, but it's all I got. So whatever you celebrate, I hope it's a happy and fun time for you and yours.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS BLOGGERS!

12 comments:

  1. I can hear them SING!! MErry Christmas to you yoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a happy family. Merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your stuff is pretty damn awesome if I might say so! So much high quality work! Cheers man, merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great gift for your friends! I really do love And so does the blog. Thanks for leaving such a nice comment. Merry christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Christmas card- congrats on kicking out some style-n images this year. Have a merry Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you too my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stuff on this blog. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, I love this card! Just like Alina said, I can hear them sing! Lovin' your style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've done my own Christmas cards before, its always fun to send out your own work - was too busy this year. Great illustration! Have a very happy new year - hope to see a lot more illustrations from you in 2009

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.