Friday 17 October 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN - From The Vault

Every now and then, I stumble across some old ecards I produced for Sugarqube, which are now owned by the Amercian Greetings group. These two are over 3 years old now but I enjoyed seeing them again and seeing as its Halloween season, thought I'd share them.

GRAVEYARD TRAIL - No prizes for innovation here, just a basic skill game. Bit tricky for those without a steady hand, but truth be told, losing this game is more entertaining than winning.

MONSTER MESSAGE - My son loves playing this shooting game, although this Blue Mountain version has been toned down a tad. My original had the monsters exploding with gooey sound effects and a small ammount of body slime. Again no prizes for complexity, just a little bit of fun.


Oh and Happy Halloween! WoooOOOOoooooOOOoooOOOOoooo!

Copyright © 2007 – 2008 AG.com, Inc. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween to you toooooooooooo! Always a great time of year for illustrators with a blog! ;) You're right, playing to lose was more fun....arrrgh brain buffet, nice work! Any plans for the truely inspirational Alpha monsters this season...? T is for trick....? Great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... fun!! Those are great my friend! Nice animation.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.